Coconut Palm tree, also known as the tree of life is of great importance to our life. There are large number of uses of coconut oil and thousand health benefits. Coconut, coconut water, coconut oil, you can use it any form. In India and other Asian countries, Coconut oil has been in use since ancient times. It has also very important significance in Ayurveda.
In many Asian countries, coconut oil is widely used in food, baths, medicines and many other lotions. It is one of the most beneficial oil for health. There are thousand of reasons to include this wonder oil in your life.
This oil is one of the healthiest foods which contain healthy fats also known as medium-chain fatty acids. This fat consists of three things, namely, Caprylic acid, Lauric acid, and Capric acid. These fats are easy to digest and are very rich source of energy.
From skincare to boosting immunity, the other benefits of coconut oil also include hair care, boosts immunity, improves digestion, infections, rashes, and many other severe diseases. The best thing about this Superfood is that it’s healthy fats are very beneficial to lose weight easily and quickly.
These are some trusted and proven health benefits of Coconut Oil. These benefits will definitely inspire you to include this wonder oil in your life.
Heal Stomach Ulcers and improves digestion
If you are suffering from stomach ulcers, indigestion, bloating, inflammation lately, then coconut oil is very useful to help you cure all these problems. It also helps to absorb calcium, magnesium and other essential vitamins in the body.
It is also very effective to remove stomach acid, which is often responsible for causing poor digestion and inflammation in the stomach.
Highly beneficial to treat skin issues
Rich in antioxidants, coconut oil is the most preferable product to heal skin issues. Anti fungal and antibacterial properties of coconut oil are really beneficial for curing skin problems like burns, dermatitis, eczema, dandruff and many other. Coconut oil suits almost all skin types and makes skin gentle and glowing.
It prevents skin from rashes, cure burn and heal almost any skin condition. So Don’t forget to try these benefits of Coconut oil on skin next time you suffer from any skin disease.
Boosts energy instantly
Coconut oil is popular for its large health benefits. It increases metabolism and is also very helpful to fill yourself with instant energy. Healthy omega 3 fatty acids and medium chain triglycerides present in Coconut oil increase metabolic rates, which also helps a lot in the weight loss process.
All those suffering from fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia should definitely include coconut oil in their diet as it is easy to digest and also provide an immense energy.
Coconut oil for weight loss
The best thing about coconut oil is that it does not accumulate in the body as fat. This oil is very effective to lose abdominal and belly fat. The ability of coconut oil to produce energy is really helpful in the weight loss process. It also reduces the hunger which helps you to eat less.
If you are looking for the method to stop your sugar cravings then all you need to do is to add coconut oil to your diet. This oil also controls the blood sugar level, which helps in treating diabetes. This is the reason diabetics are advised to do baking with coconut oil in place of any other oil.
Some other important benefits and Coconut oil nutritional facts are:
- Helpful to treat Alzheimer’s disease
- Prevents cancer and HIV
- Cures heart disease and controls high blood pressure
- Protects the Liver and cure kidney infection
- Helps to treat arthritis and reduce inflammation
- Boosts memory and functioning of the brain
- Prevents tooth decay and gum disease
- Beneficial in treating osteoporosis
- Balances Hormones
- Prevent skin aging problems
- Kills Candida and prevent yeast infections
Before using Coconut oil, it is very important to use the right type of coconut oil for a particular purpose.
- Always use refined coconut oil for cooking.
- Virgin coconut oil for weight loss.
- Virgin and Organic coconut oil for Good Health
- Use pure and refined coconut oil for massage purposes
- Always use pure and refined coconut oil for hair
- Virgin or virgin organic coconut oil for medicinal uses
Below we have listed some remedies to how to use coconut oil for various health purposes:
1. To treat tooth decay and gum disease– Take 2 tbsp of coconut oil and swish your mouth with this oil for 10-15 minutes, but do not swallow it. Spit it out and wash your mouth with fresh water. Do this 3-4 times in the week every morning before brushing your teeth. This will help you to prevent tooth decay and other problems like bad breath and gum diseases.
2. For weight loss– Use coconut oil for cooking and baking, or you can also add 2-3 tsp coconut oil to oatmeal, salads, green juices, smoothies. Always use virgin, organic and unrefined oil for quick and effective weight loss process.
3. Prevent skin-aging and wrinkles– Coconut oil is an excellent moisturizer and works wonder in preventing wrinkles and aging of skin. You can gently rub some coconut oil on your face or take a few drops of coconut oil and apply it on your face before going to bed.
You can also apply coconut oil on skin burns and rashes. It is also very helpful in curing cuts and injuries. It is also very beneficial to moisturize skin and provides youthful and glowing skin.
4.To get rid of dandruff– Take 3-4 tsp of coconut oil and add 1-2 tbsp of lemon juice. Mix well and gently massage your scalp with this mixture. Leave it for 30 minutes and then wash your head with mild shampoo. Also use coconut oil for oiling your hair. Coconut oil is rich in properties to treat dandruff. So use coconut oil to get dandruff free scalp.
The benefits of using coconut oil are uncountable and remarkable. If you consume it in the right amount, then there will be no such side-effects of coconut oil, so it is safe for most people. Try this wonder oil yourself and enjoy its numerous health benefits. Always stay happy and fit.