Easy to use home remedies to get acne free skin
Pimples, acne, blemishes trouble almost every teenager. But not only teenagers’ pimples also appear on an adult skin. However reasons causing pimples may vary. Pimples and acne makes your skin looks unpleasant and also leaves scars. Many women at the time of pregnancy also notice pimples on their skin. There are many reasons that cause pimples. Improper sleep, hormonal disturbance, exertion, bad digestions are some of the reasons that cause pimples.
Pimples occur when oil glands become infectious and fill with pus or when your skin becomes dirty. So it is very important to clean your skin after every two hours. Pimples generally occur on the face area, back, neck and various times on shoulders. So to protect your skin from acne and pimples, you need to pay little extra attention to your skin.
There are many creams and lotions available in the market to cure acne and pimples. But we suggest you to try these home remedies which are very effective for treating pimples.
These are some of the best Home Remedies to treat acne and pimples naturally:
- Tea Tree Oil– Take one tablespoon of aloe vera gel, mix it with few drops of tea tree oil. Apply it on affected area and rinse it after 20 minutes.
- Aspirin– Crush one tablet of Aspirin and mix it water to make a paste, apply this paste with the help of cotton swab and wash it after 10 minutes.
- Ice– take a cloth and wrap an ice cube in cloth, place it on pimple for few seconds and repeat the process after a minute. Do this two three times.
- Lemon and cinnamon– take 1 tbsp of lemon juice and mix it with 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder, leave the mixture overnight and wash it off with lukewarm water in the morning.
- Papaya– mash few pieces of papaya and make a paste. Apply this paste on your face and leave it for 20 minutes. Wash your face with warm water later.
- Steam– take a large container filled with hot water, use towel to cover the face and take steam for 10-15 minutes. Rinse your face with lukewarm water.
You can also try these helpful tips to keep your skin glowing and pimple free. These will surely help you to put a stop to acne.
- If you have acne prone skin then try using oil free moisturizer and soaps.
- You can also try blood purifiers as they help in cleansing blood which helps to get pimple free skin. You can also take one raw garlic clove daily, it works like a blood purifier but do not eat it in large amount as it can upset your tummy.
- Try to make your life stress free as stress often lead to hormonal changes which are also responsible for causing pimples. So relax and take out time for meditation and exercises.
- Drink plenty of water. It will surely help you to make your skin look youthful, glowing and acne free.
- Adapt healthy lifestyle. Take proper sleep, eat healthy food, maintain your hygiene as these things play crucial role to get healthy skin.
There are many skin products available in the market which claims to provide users best acne treatments and solutions. But they are not only expensive but also comes with many side-effects. Skin is a very sensitive part of the body so we suggest you to avoid using and applying harsh products on your skin as it will only damage it from both outside and inside.
Take help of natural treatments as they are safe and heals pimple from inside and also help you to get rid of acne and pimples forever. These remedies are effective and tested. You just need to pick the remedy which suits your skin type. Like people like me, who have oily skin should use tea tree oil to treat pimples. It is highly effective on oily skin.
So don’t forget to try these tips and home remedies to get gentle and glowing skin naturally.
Photo Credit: Pixabay via Greyerbaby